Sciatica and what can be done

Sciatica pain can be horrendous. I have suffered from this on and off for years. It all began many years ago when I was a dance teacher and pushed a little too hard and overextending myself while doing a high kick. The pain was unreal. After a few visits to my chiropractor, I felt better.

Since that first attack, I injured my back, broke my tailbone and have aged also which has not helped. After a "zombie" day due to giving in a taking some Vicodin to deal with the pain, I am looking for another option.

If you know anyone who has suffered this pain, this article can help. There is also a link to exercises which can help strengthen your body and reduce the effects of sciatica symptoms.

http://www.firehow.com/2010052615328/how-to-relieve-sciatica-symptoms.html

No comments:

Post a Comment