Happy Groundhog Day

It is that time of year where we start getting real tired of winter. Especially this winter. Here in the NorthEast, we had the post-holiday blizzard of 2010 (the first "real" snowfall of the winter) and it keeps on coming!

This morning we woke up to a glaze of ice over the snow. In my area it was followed by rain and power outages.

Need some happy food to perk me up. Spinach is my happy food. Check out my blog, Mealtime with Momma Vicky for the recipe for my pasta sauce with spinach.


In the meantime, List My 5 is a place to go to for some fun reading or to learn about some serious topics. Check out the links below the lists for more info on the topic.

Not feeling much like writing today...woke up at 4:30 a.m. and just couldn't get back to sleep. I need sleep for my creative juices to flow. Guess I should just consider this a day off. (all the time beating myself up for it though)

So, check out List My 5.

See you tomorrow with some timely new articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment