Do You Believe in Miracles?

When you are unemployed you become somewhat isolated from the world. Because of the writing community, I have "met" some incredible people. These people are always there to encourage and teach me and for that, I am grateful. We share the intimate stories of our lives and anyone who doubts that you can have a "real" friendship with someone you have never met is wrong.
My online writing friends have seen me through many personal storms. When my closest online friend Dena Bolton passed away after a brief illness, the outpouring of love that I witnessed from the online community amazed me. She was an incredible person but I never knew just how many lives she had touched.

Knowing that you are not alone in this world and others share your struggles is a comfort today. You may think that you are struggling with impossible odds and then you hear about an online friend who is really bad off.  Other times, someone will give you just the right advice you needed to hear or a suggestion that makes you see hope exists. Other times, someone needs a miracle.

I believe that we are all in this adventure called life together. That is why I am sharing Emma's story .

Please click on Emma's story and do what you feel in your heart. Emma needs a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment