Crafts for sale!


I am counting down the days until my first big craft show this weekend. I am excited and feel good about what I am selling for many reasons.

Lots of love goes into the creation of each and every ornament I make. I am very detail-orientated which surprises me sometimes. No shortcuts. I make sure that each ornament looks perfect.

Yesterday I had the help of my oldest daughter, my creative consultant, who helped me to arrange sets of ornaments and package them.

I am still making ornaments only because of my “Dom Delouise” syndrome…(omg- will I have enough?)
I think I am close to 100 balls.

Anyhow, if you are in Central New Jersey, come check out my ornaments in person and remember that they make great gifts for those hard-to-buy-for people on your list.

Holiday Craft Bazaar click on the link below-





No comments:

Post a Comment