Still Here

I'm still here although I haven't felt much like sharing lately. Life is still throwing me obstacles and at times I want to write to get it out but I hesitate sharing too much.

I cannot say that optimism is a part of my making and although I try I do have my times of wanting to just break down.

I do and it makes it easier to go on.

I used to think that I was living for the fight and that was all. It suddenly dawned on me that I have so much more than that. I have loved ones that mean the world to me and they are the reason for why I have hope.

I also have a purpose although at times I lose sight of just what that is.

Once I remember that no matter what the relationships in my world are the most important thing I can relax and not worry so much about everything else.

It will all work itself out and as long as I am blessed with the people in my life I can conquer anything that comes my way.

We all are living with some kind of struggle but it is how we live that matters.

I am living well.

No comments:

Post a Comment