No Need for a Fork

That's right. I'm done.

Even the strongest person gets to the point where they have had enough and I am there.

I've been dealing with so much for so long that it has become a way of life. I keep on keeping on but occasionally it gets to me and I blow.

Sometimes it feels like I am the only person in my "world" that is even trying anymore. As hard as I do try and know, I cannot bear the weight alone.

Positive mantras get me through the roughest moments and although I succumb to the stress of it all, I do eventually climb out of it.

I am not willing to go down without a fight.

Life is full of lessons and I get that unless you learn them you will probably have to repeat them.

Sometimes it isn't up to me to solve it all. Sometimes it isn't up to me to fix it. I know this much.

I'm trying to focus on being grateful for what I have. My problem is that I am not going to have "it" much longer and not for lack of trying.

It is not up to me and it hasn't been for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment