Alaina is Granted a Stay!!!

Miracles happen and maybe it is a result of the overwhelming amount of attention thanks to social media but Alaina was granted a stay while awaiting appeal.

read about it here

I received this news yesterday and felt a sigh of relief, pure joy and just confirmation that what I felt from day one would be true. Alaina will get justice for herself and her children. I believe it!

I just want to say thanks on behalf of Alaina and her children to my Facebook friends who have done their part in spreading this story, donating to the fund to help with legal and medical fees and who have said prayers, sent positive energy and just bothered to read about this injustice.

Thank you all. (don't stop helping Alaina to fight for what is right- it isn't over yet)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment