keep on keepin' on

I should be a basketcase by now. Maybe I have just completely gone over the edge and entered insanity and I just don't realize it yet.

Whatever. I feel okay.

My life lately has been like an overly dramatized version of a soap opera that is desperate for ratings. Somehow, some way, I am still okay.

I am almost 5 days into my work week and I think I have passed the point of feeling job stress. Most definitely I have gone over the edge and lowered myself to stop worrying if my co-workers are going to follow through and make sure customers get their Halloween costumes in time.

It is all small stuff after all.

My husband's car is nearing its' end. Not having any money (cue the canned laughter), that means I have to let my husband drive my precious car.

I love my husband dearly but he drives hard. My babied ride does not stand a chance.

It was fun while it lasted.

It seems like everyone I know has troubles lately. Mostly of the financial kind but almost everyone has other "junk" mixed in with it.

The drama that is a part of my life lately probably isn't all that more extreme than anyone elses' but it is my drama.

The point of this post is that finally I have figured out how to see beyond the obstacles and focus on the light.

I still smile when my husband comes home. That is a good thing. I am a very very blessed woman.

Even though my kids can drive me crazy; I am so very proud of who they are. Even my teenager who makes bad choices sometimes is starting to grow up and surprise me at times with her wisdom.

We always seem to manage to get by even though money is tight. Worrying doesn't change anything and once I stopped worrying about "how" things were going to work out and just trusted that they would- they did.

I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month or next year but it doesn't matter. All I can do is wake up each day, be thankful for what I do have and believe that everything IS going to be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment