Zujava

As if I don't have enough on my plate I just signed up to write on a new site. It is called "Zujava" and it is fresh and new!

I haven't been writing much web content lately. Every once in a while I am fired up enough to do a blog post but consistently writing web content has gotten old for me.

I did recently return to Helium mainly because I was so close to the $25 payout I figured why not. I do like Helium even though the recent changes there mean that Helium owns the rights to my work for 1 year.

Honestly it doesn't bother me that much. The web content I write there is fluff. It is hardly anything that I feel badly about giving away. It helps me to bring in some money and that is all that I have been about lately.

Unlike many who have only recently been struggling financially, in all honesty I have struggled since I left my second husband a decade ago.

I had been a mom all my adult life and my main focus was always my kids. When I worked it was only to bring some needed cash into the household. Raising 5 kids is not cheap!

As of late I have thrown myself into selling on eBay, my vintage Etsy store, making my artistic creations that I sell and occasionally writing web content. When a fellow writer suggested a new site I said why not. Maybe I need a change. Start off new and fresh.

I have been writing web content now since I lost my last full time job in November of 2008. I have seen sites come and go and been seduced by the promise of easy earnings. I have learned a lot. I have made some interesting cyber friends.

Overall, the last several years have been a very enlightening adventure.

I am lucky to have been afforded the opportunity for this adventure.

If any of my fellow web writers are interested, I posted a link on the side of this blog for Zujava. It is a referral link which will help me to earn more. Check it out, sign up and have some fun with it. That is my goal.

One thing that I have learned is that if it isn't fun it will feel like a chore and you will lose interest very quickly. When you enjoy what you do, the money will come if it is meant to. I am all for enjoying the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment