Priscilla the Explorer

I love the weekend. It is the only time that I feel really free.

Free to do what I want without the stress, worry and demand of a job that I really do not like.

There was that honeymoon period when I actually felt excited to go to work. That was before I found out what I had gotten myself into.

Trying to fit in when you just don't is a bad place to be.

I've always approached new jobs like an actor preparing for a role. One look at my job history shows that I have played many different roles. It's funny because when I was a little girl I said I wanted to be an actress when I grew up. I guess I fulfilled that dream.

I also have a need for adventure. Adventure to me is trying new things. I guess I have been really fortunate to have been afforded so many opportunities and I have grabbed them all.

The problem is that I get bored or the thrill of the newness wears off and then I have to move on.

Not all who wander are lost. Some of us just like to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment