Making Time for What Makes You Happy

Many of us are stuck in survival jobs and at the end of the day you have to find something that makes you feel alive.

We do what we have to in order to survive and although some might say if you're not happy at your job you have the power to change it, the truth is that it isn't always easy to just up and find a new job. So you work on changing your attitude towards your job but still at the end of the day, it doesn't make you happy. When your time is yours you need to find what makes you happy and just do it!

Life is far too short to be spent fulfilling obligations. You have to have something that makes you feel alive.

Indulge the passion and you never know where it will lead you.

If you don't you will wake up tomorrow, still miserable in your life.

Find what makes you feel alive and go for it.

Make it a practice to do what you need to do and that survival job just might become more bearable. The stress will lift and you might discover a way to make changes in your life that will bring you to a new place.

This is my plan and I am determined to use the power that I possess (we all possess it) to find the right doors to open. Indulging myself by doing what I love when I can is great for my mental health, my emotional well-being and my very soul!

Try it and see what happens.

1 comment: